- Easy Level Progression
- Loot & Craft
- Increase base stats
- Balancing difficulty and score
- Level progress planning
- Infinite Runner Game Loop
- Modelling a Gacha Box
- Balancing a Battle Pass
- Artificial Player
- Balancing a Hyper casual game
- Player Skill
- Web3 - Constant Product Market Maker
Unity Plugin (UP) & API
Account & Billing
Share a public link with anyone on the web without the need for them to create an account.
This feature requires your account to be set to Private. You can adjust this in Menu -> Account Settings or follow the on-screen instructions.
Check out the public link created in the example above (open in your Google Chrome Incognito Mode if you already have a Machinations account).
Anyone with the link will be able to:
- Play the diagram (continuously or step by step)
- Choose what parameters to plot
- Choose the Chart type
- Navigate through simulations
- Clear the Chart area
- Add to My Machinations button (copies the diagram to your own account)
Embed your diagrams anywhere on the web. Go to
Share > Share with link > Copy code > Save
People viewing your diagram can:
- Perform Plays & Step-by-Step Plays – QuickPlays are not available
- Add Node to the chart (this action will not be saved)
- Copy the diagram to their account
- Share it on social media
In the code snippet below you can change the width & height to fit the design to the page you’re embedding into.
<iframe frameborder=”0″ width=”100%” height=”100%” src=”https://my.machinations.io/public/Games:-League-of-Legends-Hextech-Chest-Gacha/065fdceaf22d6b3c32b90701417fd3e00″ style=”background-color: transparent; border-style: none; border-width: 0px; overflow: hidden;”></iframe>
If you want a simplified version of the embed and/or diable sharing options for viewers, append
at the end of the link in the code snippet.
<iframe frameborder=”0″ width=”100%” height=”100%” src=”https://my.machinations.io/public/Games:-League-of-Legends-Hextech-Chest-Gacha/065fdceaf22d6b3c32b90701417fd3e00?hideHeaderbar=true” style=”background-color: transparent; border-style: none; border-width: 0px; overflow: hidden;”></iframe>
Simplified embed UI:
If at any point you want to make your public content private again, go to
Share > toggle-off
Anyone with the link can view > hit