- Easy Level Progression
- Loot & Craft
- Increase base stats
- Balancing difficulty and score
- Level progress planning
- Infinite Runner Game Loop
- Modelling a Gacha Box
- Balancing a Battle Pass
- Artificial Player
- Balancing a Hyper casual game
- Player Skill
- Web3 - Constant Product Market Maker
Unity Plugin (UP) & API
Account & Billing
Once you share your diagram with your peers, you can make live changes to it like in Google Suite. This makes collaboration much easier and allows you to work on Diagrams as a team, developing and sharing ideas in Real-time.
The sharing dialogue is where you can manage the access permissions to the diagram for all members of your team.
You can share your diagram with your peers in two different ways.
- Share with people using their email address. You may select one of two access permissions (Viewer or Editor). This will also allow you to send them a personalized message.
- Share with Link enables you to share the link to the diagram with your Team or invited users, Anyone with the link, or Public on Community. This option will also provide you with the Snippet code, to embed the diagram on your website.
- Click the Share button in the top-right corner
- Type in the email address(es) of your peer(s)
- Select the level of access (Viewer or Editor)
- Click the Send invite button.
When peers access a shared diagram, an icon with their profile picture will appear next to the Share button.
If you want to make changes or save a diagram shared with you in view mode, you need to make a copy of it. This is to prevent you from overwriting other peoples’ work. Click the “Make a copy” link in the yellow bar at the top of the page, or go to Menu -> Make a copy.
All diagrams someone has shared with you can be found in
Menu > Open > Shared with me.
A diagram’s Version History (CTRL+H) can be accessed via the History icon in the Sidebar to the left. This will open the History panel from where you can view, restore or delete a diagram version. You can find more details about the Diagram and Play History in our History article.
When hovering over the green Changes saved cloud in the top menu bar, you can see when the last changes were saved.