Rimworld – Raid points and colony wealth – AutomatedType: Deconstructions
A Raid point calculator depending on several colony factors and how they influence raid strength in Rimworld.
Rimworld: Raid points and colony wealth
- The purpose of the colony is survival
- You start with 3 colonists and more can join from various events
- As you play longer, you will start accumulating wealth through items and buildings
- From time to time your colony will be raided by other factions. The strength of the raid is determined by multiple factors:
- Your number of colonists
- The storyteller’s difficulty
- Your total item wealth (clothes, weapons, food etc)
- Your total building wealth (any workstation, cooking stove, beds etc)
- The number of total threats that you dealt with (only affects the first 5 raids)
- Short-term and long-term ramp-ups: these grow with time. Every time a colonist dies the ramp-up values are decreased.
- The raid can affect a colony by killing colonists or destroying valuables. As the raid strength becomes higher, so does the chance of losses