League of Legends Syndra itemization and scalingType: Deconstructions
A complex interactive diagram simulating how items affect the damage dealt by a champion in League of Legends. In this example: Syndra.
Syndra abilities and item scaling:
- Syndra has 3 basic skills (Dark sphere, Force of will, Scatter the Weak) and an ultimate ability (Unleashed Power)
- Every skill has a mana cost, a cooldown and deals a certain amount of damage, scaling with ability power
- Buying items can increase mana, ability power, or cooldown reduction, making spells deal more damage and enabling Syndra to cast them more often
- Every time Syndra casts Dark Sphere, a sphere remains on the ground near her for 7 seconds
- Her ultimate deals damage according to the number of spheres near Syndra. She always has 3 spheres floating around her
- Damage dealt is calculated in bursts. If no damage is dealt for 5 seconds, the burst expires.
Used by 2500+ game studios all over the world
350+ universities & academic institutions use Machinations