Hearthstone The Arena RewardsType: Deconstructions
A diagram showing the various possible Arena rewards depending on victories in Hearthstone.
- When the player wins a game, he is matched against an opponent with the same number of wins therefore the chance of winning decreases
- The player can win a maximum of 12 games and lose a maximum of 3 games before a run is over and the player receives his rewards based on the number of wins
- Even if a player didn’t win a single game, he can still earn rewards
- Rewards are splitting into 2 categories:- a standard reward- one or two random rewards from Pools
- With every win in The Arena, the rewards are getting better up to 12 wins