Games: Roblox – Monetization System – AutomatedType: Deconstructions
A diagram showing the monetization and game publishing system on the roblox platform.
Roblox Monetization System:
- Roblox is a platform that allows users to create their own games and publish them
- Each individual game can be monetized with the currency being Robux, Roblox’s only currency
- Users can also spend Robux on ads, which in turn help them gain more players and generate more income
- Money spent in games are shared with a 25% share for the game dev and a 75% share to Roblox
- The 4 games presented are patterns that you can change according to your standards or interests (higher user income, higher chances for purchases, more expensive purchases). By default, all 4 are set with the same parameters except for the time step at which they are released