Games: Disco Elysium – Skill checks – InteractiveType: Deconstructions
A diagram that shows how skill checks are calculated according to stats in Disco Elysium.
- The character gets to spend 12 points in total on 4 branches at the beginning of the game. (Adjust them however you want)
- They can spend up to 6 points in a branch and a minimum of 1 is required
- Skill checks are performed by rolling 2 dices. There is a total needed in order to pass the check (depending on the check difficulty)
- Rolling a 2 is always a failed check.
- Rolling a 12 is always a succeeded check (regardless of the total)