CSR Racing 2Type: Deconstructions
Simulation of required races needed to unlock a 5-star car. Money earned from races is spent on upgrades and purchasing better cars to ensure progression.
- CSR 2 has 5 different tiers for cars and races. Higher tier races are harder to win but give more money and higher tier cars have better performances but cost more money
- One car from each tier was selected for this diagram, and their costs were reduced for execution speed purposes.
- The car tier needs to be in the same tier as the race in order for the race to be available
- Each car can also be upgraded in 7 different categories, but for this diagram, only a general upgrade is implemented, as all those upgrades improve car performance in some way
- All of those are taken into consideration in a feedback register that increases/decreases the player’s chances of winning
- Execution stops when the tier 5 car is unlocked.