Cookie Clicker idle game with prestige loop – AutomatedType: Deconstructions
A simulation of a prestige loop implemented in Cookie Clicker, and the bonuses it offers for subsequent playthroughs.
Automated Cookie Clicker Idle game w/ prestige loop:
- You start with a base production of 10 cookies per second
- When enough cookies are available there is a chance that a building will be purchased
- Purchasing buildings increases cookie production
- Each subsequent building of the same type costs more cookies
- When enough buildings of one type are built, upgrades for them become available and there is a chance they will be bought
- The golden cookie has a rare chance of appearing and doubles all production for one minute
- The player can ascend once enough total cookies have been produced. The cost for future ascensions is subsequently increased.
- When ascending the player can choose one of three bonuses that apply for the next ascension. Those bonuses can stack.
Used by 2500+ game studios all over the world
350+ universities & academic institutions use Machinations