Call of Duty Modern Warfare – Gunfire ModeType: Deconstructions
A diagram that simulates the random selection of weapons throughout a Gunfire Mode match in Call of Duty Modern Warfare.
- Gunfire Mode features two teams of two players facing off in multiple rounds — the first to six wins the game.
- Every two rounds a new set of random guns and equipment is chosen and all four players must use those weapons.
- The diagram simulates the random selection of weapons throughout 11 rounds (the maximum possible).
- Before each set of 2 rounds, 2 random weapons are selected.
- Once the weapons are established, the rounds are “played” and after every 2nd round of each set, the set rounds counter returns to 0 and the process begins again.
Used by 2500+ game studios all over the world
350+ universities & academic institutions use Machinations