Arena of Valor Full MetaType: Deconstructions
A full meta diagram depicting all currency and experience systems in the mobile game Arena of Valor.
Arena of Valor Full Meta
– There are 3 types of currencies in Aov: gold, gems, and vouchers
– Gold can be obtained by playing games and completing missions, gems can be obtained by completing missions and during events and vouchers can only be bought with real money
– Each game gives the player gold and XP. XP is needed to level up one’s account. By leveling up, the player gains access to certain talents, enchantments, and arcana.
– Upon reaching level 5, the enchantments feature is unlocked, giving the player certain perks in-game. The player can choose one main enchantment and 2 secondary ones. The secondary enchantments must be different from the main one
– Upon reaching level 7 the arcana system is unlocked. An arcana page contains 10 of 3 different types of arcana which give the player certain stat increases in-game. They can be bought with gold and arcana fragments, but only arcana fragments should be spent on them
– New heroes can be purchased with gold or vouchers, but it is generally better to only spend gold on heroes
– Skins can be purchased only with vouchers so that makes them the best and most probable use of vouchers
– Gems can be used on XP or gold boosts which can be 4 game boosts or 10 game boosts that double the amount received.
– There’s also a codex available which acts as a battle pass, giving rewards to players when leveled up. There is a free version and an elite version that can be bought with vouchers. The elite version gives extra rewards along with the free ones and at some levels also gives skins.
Used by 2500+ game studios all over the world
350+ universities & academic institutions use Machinations