⦽ Basic Nodes
⧰ Advanced Nodes
✑ Nodes Properties
⚙ Unity Plugin (UP) & API
Framework Diff Log
- No more Connection length as time variable: Resources are transferred and arrive at their destination Node during the same Step, regardless of Connection length. E.g.: if previously the speed of the Resources would stay fixed and the arrival time would vary, now the speed varies and the transfer time is fixed (all Resources arrive at their destination in exactly 1 Step).
- No Async Mode
- No Turn-Based Mode
- No Artificial Player (AP) – you can emulate AP functions with existing components
- Registers now support the entire math.js functions library.
- Combining flow rates: use
50%+50%instead of the old
- Number interval Label
- Time interval Label
- Charts plot the Pool colour, instead of the Resource’s colour.
- Colour Coding is a Connection-level setting, it no longer affects the global Diagram.
- No more
- Obvious: Cloud save, UI/UX improvements, Groups, Library, Errors/Validators, Real-time collaboration, Version History
- Triggers cannot trigger Resource Connections
Used by 2500+ game studios all over the world
350+ universities & academic institutions use Machinations